It's That Simple!
Maternity to teen and everything in between!
Content copyright 2020. Jack and Jill Kids Sales. All rights reserved.
What to do in advance to prepare for a pleasant, efficient Drop Off experience:
- Be certain that items have been properly hung and tagged.
- Be certain that tags and pieces are secured.
- Be certain that tag information is accurate and complete.
For Efficient Drop Off:
- Group all clothing items by gender and size.
- Pre-sort like items into boxes or grocery bags, for example one for hats, one for books, etc.
- Pack a supply kit with blank tags, pens, packing tape, cable ties, and safety pins, just in case you arrive and find a tag has wiggled loose!
Drop Off procedure:
When you arrive you will:
- Park car and unload all items. We suggest wheeling your clothing items in on a stroller, cart, or wagon.
- Assemble pack ‘n plays, and swings.
- Once your items are in the proper spots and assembled, please don't forget to fill out your paperwork and get your passes for the presale.
- There will still be volunteer slots available (see check-in personnel), should you decide that you just have to get back early once you see all the goodies!