Maternity to teen and everything in between!
Content copyright 2020. Jack and Jill Kids Sales. All rights reserved.
When tags become separated from items, everyone loses! We will not sell items without tags because the consignor cannot be properly credited. PLEASE help us to sell as many of your items as possible by making certain your tags are securely attached! Also we will not accept tags with another consignment sale name on them!
Attaching Tags to Clothing Items
- You must use safety pins attached at the top of index card. (As shown below)
- Tags must be attached directly to the garment, not the hanger!
- REMEMBER IF YOU ARE DONATING YOUR ITEMS AND NOT PICKING UP YOU MUST HIGHLIGHT THE TOP RIGHT OF EACH TAG (this avoids items being un-necessarily sorted)
It's That Simple!
ATTACHING TAGS TO TOYS AND EQUIPMENT
- Packing tape is ideal for many toy items.
- Cribs, swings, and pack ‘n plays MUST be assembled by you!
- All items must come with batteries if required.
- On large multiple piece items (for example crib and changing table set or car seat with 2 bases) write “1 of 2? and “2 of 2? with descriptions on each piece, but ONLY put a price on the tag on the most visible part of the set! DO NOT put a price on both tags, only on the tag marked piece #1 !